New Speakers and Panels Announced for the Digital Media Law Conference in San Francisco on April 29
The conference will commence with keynote speaker Mick Bobroff, partner in Ernst & Young’s Northern California Technology practice, examining revenue recognition models for the sale of virtual goods. Additionally, speakers will address a range of vital topics at the Digital Media Law Conference, such as protecting intellectual property, contract negotiation, digital music licensing and consumer privacy.
Featured panels throughout the afternoon will prepare business leaders for new challenges and developing legal concerns in the digital media space. The Digital Media Law Conference will be held on April 29, 2010 from 12:00pm until 6:30pm PDT at the Commonwealth Club.
In addition to virtual goods revenue recognition, speakers will address a range of vital topics at the Digital Media Law Conference, such as intellectual property, digital music licensing and consumer privacy. New speakers will join the following panel discussions:
- Dan Rogers of Ambition Production and Management, Sean F. Kane, Esq. of Kane & Associates LLC, Howard Bliss of Union Entertainment, and Victoria Libin of Viacom (MTV Networks) will join the panel “Best Practices for Protecting Your IP”
- Annie Lin of The Rights Workshop and Ned Hearn of Law Offices of Edward R. Hearn will lead the panel “Old Models, New Media: Rethinking Music Licensing in the Digital Era”
- Gabriel M. Ramsey of Orrick will join a panel discussion on liability and risk associated with operating games and applications on externally operated platforms
We encourage you to join the discussion and are offering you a special 30% discount off registration with the discount code “VIP30” at checkout.
For more information on the Digital Media Law Conference, please visit http://digitalmedialawconference.com/.
To register for the event, please visit http://digitalmedialawconference.eventbrite.com.
- Talking Virtual Goods and Emerging Revenue Recognition Models with Mick Bobroff of Ernst & Young LLP
- Virtual Goods and The New Digital Retail Revolution
- 8 Takeaways From PR Summit Conference 2011
- Munich Gaming, April 1-3, 2009
- London Games Conference – Early Bird Registration Rate until September 18th