TriplePoint is looking for a few good interns to join our team in San Francisco this summer! If you’re currently enrolled in a four year degree program and have an interest in interactive entertainment public relations, you could be the newest addition to our team. Click through for more about us, the position and to submit your resume for consideration …
TriplePoint is the leading public relations agency for the interactive entertainment space. Our current and past clients include some of the most exciting and high-profile videogame publishers and developers: Disney, Eidos, Target, Electronic Arts, Namco Bandai Games, Sony Online Entertainment, and many more.
More information about the agency can be found at http://www.triplepointpr.com.
We’re seeking intelligent, organized and passionate individuals to join our outstanding team. As a summer intern at TriplePoint, you will gain basic and practical knowledge of the public relations field including coverage reporting, pitching, publicity writing, event planning and client relations. Your personal and professional development is a key aspect of the internship position, and we’ll work with you to tailor your experience according to your strengths and passions.
We’re looking for dedicated individuals able to commit to at least 20 hours per week in the June to September timeframe.
– A passion for interactive entertainment and strong interest in public relations
– Superior oral and written communication skills
– Current enrollment in a communication, journalism or related degree program
– Practical understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
– Demonstrated understanding and affinity for social networking platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
– Ability to work efficiently, thoroughly and autonomously in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in the TriplePoint summer internship, please forward your resume along with a cover letter that specifically addresses your interest in the company, industry and public relations field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is April 30th.