Wait just a darn minute. Did I just use “press” and “people” in the same headline? Yes, yes I did.
That’s because TriplePoint is made up of people. Actual people! Sure, we do PR, but that doesn’t make us any less human. Just like reporting on news doesn’t make reporters any less human.
So one day, we all got together and thought, “hey! What if TriplePoint had a client press release service that actually catered to press?” And then we laughed, because that was an impossible dream.
OR WAS IT?
Look, I don’t know that we’re changing the world with this new Newsroom, but I know that it will make things easier for people who have been using VerticalWire.com. They say email is dying, but not for PR and press people. And no, I won’t quit calling flacks and hacks people, because that’s what we are.
We’re (all) people who like things made simple and that’s what the TriplePoint Newsroom aims to do.
If you’re one of those people, I respectfully urge you to sign up for relevant tags now, so you’re ready for the big switch next week.
Meanwhile, we’ll be here holding hands and singing campfire tunes. Or relating to the public in some such capacity.
- Kanye West Hates Gamer People
- LEGO Universe Pre-Launch Press Bonanza: If you build it, they will come…
- Nielsen Releases “State of the Video Gamer” Report, Women Now Largest Group of PC Gamers
- LEGO Universe is awesome like bacon
- PlayDead, Press Play and Pilestræde Street: The Most Talent Per Square Inch In Copenhagen